|Company name||Mediplus Pharma, Inc.|
|Date of incorporation||March 1973 (former company name: VMC, Inc.)|
|Representative Director||Kenji Ito|
|Stated capital||93 million yen|
|Business activities||Development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals, quasi-pharmaceutical products, and cosmetics|
|Location of business||
Laugh Line Holdings, Inc.
Mediplus Research Institute, Inc
Mediplus International, Inc.
MEDIPLUS CO., LTD.（美楽思股份有限公司）
- March 1973
- Was established by Hirokazu Shiota
- Since 1994, have implemented the private sector and government exchange joint research with the Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
- For three years beginning 1999, had involved in the Livestock Industry’s Environmental Improvement Organization (LEIO)’s project titled “Development of Odor Prevention System Using Ozone Water”
- For five years beginning 2001, had involved in the biomass project of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan titled “Development of Ozone Reactor for Pretreatment Processes on Enzymatic Saccharification of Wood Resources such as Waste Wood and Low-Grade Wastepaper”
- October 2001
- Decided to become an entity certified under the Act for Facilitating Creation Activities of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Tokyo “Technology Development and Commercialization of Deodorizing System Using Direct Electrolysis Technology for Generating Ozone Water”
- September 2004
- Decided to become an entity certified under the Act to Conduct Business Innovation of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Registered ozonated glycerin as cosmetic raw material and launched skin cosmetics
- December 2010
- Obtained patents for ozone gel both in Japan and the United States
- April 2013
- Registered ozonated glycerin as oral cosmetics and launched oral cosmetics
- April 2017
- The project titled “Development of Oral Hygiene Instruments for Dogs to Inhibit Oral Bacterial Growth and Improve Periodontal Disease” was adopted as the New Industry Creation Research Project of the Chugoku Industrial Innovation Center.
- June 2018
- “Development of New Drugs for Bovine Mastitis Using Ozone Gel,” a project intended to obtain approval for animal drugs, was adopted as the project of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Headquarters (with Radical Research Center)
5th Floor, Sreed EBISU, 1-20-4, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
1392-10, Oaza Komuro, Ina-machi, Kitaadachi-gun, Saitama 362-0806 Japan